Certified Tour Guide
What to Expect
House of Angostura
We head to the House of Angostura for a Tour and Taste. Angostura is Trinidad and Tobago premier rum distillers and makers of the world famous Angostura Bitters. Hear the history and see their rum making/bottling process. You will have the opportunity to meet either their Master Distiller or Chief Mixologist. You will also have the opportunity to purchase Angostura products from their company store.
- Footwear: Participants’ feet must be fully covered (no toes or heels exposed) to partake in the tour of the Angostura factory. Whole shoes and sneakers are acceptable. Flip flops, sandals and opened-toe footwear are not allowed
- Clothing: comfortable, cool clothing
- Private Certified Tour Guide
- All Entrance fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Port of Spain and environs)
- Drinks / Food / Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
Visit the Barcant Butterfly Collection, the Museum and the Distillery at the House of Angostura.
Daily tours offered Monday to Friday 9:30am or 1:00pm; tours last approximately 2.5 hours, including sampling time.
Minimum of three (3) days advance booking required.
Minimum group booking size of eight (8) persons, however you can call or email us to see if there is a tour which you can be added to.
School tours available; children under twelve (12) years are not allowed at the bottling plant or distillery areas. No open-toe shoes or sleeveless tops allowed.