What to Expect
Take a scenic driving tour to the South West Peninsula of Trinidad
As you journey to the southern most point of western Trinidad, your guide will provide a driving tour giving you cultural and historical information about sites along the way.
Visit the picturesque Icacos Bay
Named by the original inhabitants of Trinidad, the Amerindians, Icacos is a picturesque destination. The journey takes you over a causeway that cuts through the gorgeous palm fringed wetlands. As you leave the wetlands, you emerge at the bay. You are finally there – the southern most point of western Trinidad.
Discover the alluring beauty of Columbus Bay
With land formations and natural attractions such as a wetland, rock formations, caves, a coconut estate and the best part – calm waves, Columbus Bay is by far the most unique bay you will encounter in Trinidad. The extensive beach stretches over 4 km in length. The waves that come to the shore from the Gulf of Paria are calm and ensure an enjoyable swim for all. The wide expanse of sand make it an ideal spot for a picnic or games on the beach. The adventurous can also explore various the land formations and natural features of the Bay. This is a must-see destination!
- Clothing: comfortable, cool clothing
- Footwear: Sneakers (no slippers)
- Insect repellent
- Swimwear and towel
- Private Tour Guide
- Transportation from Port of Spain
- Food and Drinks
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Age: All ages
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start time of the experience. Cancellations made less than 2 days prior to the event incur the full fee.
On this day long road trip, you will discover the beauty of the South West Peninsula and visit the Columbus and Icacos bays.
- Best for locals
- Take a scenic driving tour to the South West Peninsula of Trinidad
- Visit the picturesque Icacos Bay
- Discover the alluring beauty of Columbus Bay
- Learn of the history of the South West Peninsula
- Tour includes transportation from and back to Port of Spain
- Best for: Locals
- Start: Claimer must enter info here
- Duration: 9 hrs
- Kid Friendly: Yes
- Difficulty: Easy
This Tour is Hosted by :
Select A Tour Date
Book A Tour
Tour Location / Contacts
- Monday 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Thursday 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday 8:30 AM - 2:00 PM
- Sunday Day Off